(513) 661-1154 ext. 10 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Gayle Linkletter joined the St. James staff as administrator in January 2013. She has extensive experience in corporate communications, and previously held several positions in communications management for locally based corporations.
Raised in Old Greenwich, Connecticut, Gayle joined the Peace Corps after college and served for four years on the Caribbean island of St. Lucia, where she taught French to junior secondary students. Following her Peace Corps stint, she was the editorial director at AFS Intercultural Programs in New York City, where she lived for ten years.
A job change and a desire for new horizons brought her to Cincinnati, and she settled in Clifton, where she still lives today. Gayle is passionate about nurturing connections with others, and brings that passion to St. James. In her spare time, she enjoys swimming, reading and travel.
The administration of any church, including St. James, often takes place behind the scenes. And that’s the way it should be. It is our desire that the church run smoothly in all areas, from Sunday morning worship service to special mailings on church activities.
If you’re wondering why you might need to contact Gayle, here’s an overview of reasons. The St. James administrator handles the following:
- Staffs the office during regular hours
- Creates worship service bulletins and PowerPoints
- Schedules events on the parish calendar
- Fields calls and inquiries regarding church activities
- Facilitates deliveries, repairs, and a host of activities that keep the church sound and functioning
- Connects those seeking assistance with community resources
Whether you have an announcement you’d like to add to the weekly bulletin, wonder when the next church supper is, or need details about an upcoming church event, Gayle can answer your question or point you in the right direction.